Production

                                                                                                             by Kelli Pope

 With art shows coming up the next 2 weekends, normally by now, I'd be making jewelry like mad, and have a nice stock built up.    However, since I'm making my own beads, I've been in production mode for 2 weeks.  Producing beads, links, clasps, etc.   Today was a whirlwind around here.  I have bisque fired beads to glaze.....

There are glazed beads waiting to be fired.........

The kiln has been running pretty much around the clock, with batch after batch of beads and pendants.

 
 

There's another batch cooling now, and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
Silver, copper and brass have been cut, formed, hammered...... 
...antiqued and sealed. 
Tomorrow begins the creation and assembly.............

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.