It's All About Presentation....

by MaryAnn Carroll

Although I still struggle with trying to get just the right picture, I think that you will see some progression from the first picture below to the last.  What I have found is that using the highest quality option on my camera is well worth the space that each picture takes up on a card.  After all, you can delete them once you save them to your computer.  There is nothing that drives me more crazy that seeing items for sale that are blurry, have busy backgrounds, etc..  Well....that's an exageration....there are some things in life that drive me crazier.....  

However, when it comes to online shopping, I would rather see fewer pictures displayed rather than filling up space (5 on Etsy) as opposed to those that are poorly done.  Let's talk picture taking and presentation..... 

What's important to you whether you are a seller or a buyer.......or both?

The top three picture below are from my earlier days.....  done with just the standard quality and the last three are using the highest quality....and the macro option, of course.  I have an okay camera....  nothing spectacular...but it does the trick using the high quality option.







What are your frustrations when you are shopping online? 
 Not enough pictures, too blurry, too busy in the background?
Let's help each other by sharing our own pet peeves along with offering some useful suggestions.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.